[xiphos-users] odd parallel behavior

garywk garyk1953 at charter.net
Fri Jun 11 01:59:27 EDT 2021

On Thu, 2021-06-10 at 21:58 -0400, Karl Kleinpaste wrote:
> On 6/10/21 4:38 PM, garywk wrote:
>
> > if I had verse 20 selected in the main tab the parallel tab would
> > show verse 10 or less in the parallel tab

Sorry, no can do.  I no longer experience the issue.  I'll see if I can
explain it better though.

Say I have my main tab open with Genesis 2:20 being the selected text.
 The parallel tab when clicked on will take me to Genesis 2 but the
verse it opens to, i.e. selects,  would be something like verse 10.  I
would have to manually scroll down to verse 20 to read it.  I used to
experience this a couple of versions back, but no longer do.