[xiphos-users] Small bug.

Arno Versfeld arno.versfeld at telkomsa.net
Fri Feb 22 07:05:42 MST 2019

Dear Friends,

I use Xiphos 4.0.7 (gtk3 webkit1) on Ubuntu linux 18.04.

Since I started using it on Ubuntu 18.04 I have been getting the
following small nuisance:

Between the book, chapter, verse and verse reference there should be
single up or down arrows and not double.

When I move the mouse pointer over them they change from double to single.

Xiphos on Ubuntu 16.04 did not display this behaviour.

Thankfully the above does not effect the program negatively in any that
I'm aware of and I used it every day.

This seems to have specifically to do with something that has changed
from Ubuntu 16.04 to Ubuntu 18.04 and

for which Xiphos has not been adjusted.

I enjoy using Xiphos very much.

Kind Regards,