[xiphos-devel] trying to build Xiphos.latest stable on Rocky 9.1

Fred fred.fredex at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 21:10:33 EDT 2023

Running Cmake for Xiphos 4.2.1 (with -DWEBKIT1=ON -DGTKHTML=OFF) results in
a demand for webkitgtk-3.0. But none of my repos offer it, and looking at
the webkitgtk web site shows that the latest stable is 2.4.0 and latest
unstable is 2.4.1. Is the cmake file in error when trying to use 3.0? If
not, then where do I find it?

and when running cmake with DWEBKIT1=OFF -DGTKHTML=ON (the default
condition) I get these packages missing: gtkhtml-editor-4.0 and
libgtkhtml-4.0. Can't find either one of those anywhere. Anyone know where
it is to be found?

Thanks in advance, on both questions!

Fred

PS:
When posting a reply, please include my email in the list of targets.
xiphos.org says I'm subscribed to both user and devel lists, but I haven't
received any mails on either list in over a year. Dunno what's wrong.

Thanks again!

Fred