[xiphos-devel] 4.2.0 tagged and pushed

Caleb Maclennan caleb at alerque.com
Fri May 8 15:58:20 MST 2020

On Sat, May 9, 2020 at 12:45 AM Greg Hellings <greg.hellings at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I would stick with just updating the existing ones. It shouldn't be hard
> to drop in a new Sword, BibleTime, and Xiphos (I assume those are the three
> packages in the PPA?)

It's just a bit messier than that. There is a long since discontinued gtk
edition of bibledit, there is something called gobiblecreator which I don't
recognize, there is a custom version of dh-autoreconf as a package which
has no business in there, and most strangely a _package_ called
"crosswire-ppa". How a package with that name ends up in a ppa of that name
and what it does is a mystery.