[xiphos-devel] 4.2.0 tagged and pushed

Caleb Maclennan caleb at alerque.com
Fri May 8 14:33:04 MST 2020

On Sat, May 9, 2020 at 12:20 AM Greg Hellings <greg.hellings at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Use pkgcrosswire, as ugly as that might be to us. It has history, I
> believe it's where packages have long been held.

Thanks for the input Greg.

Can you clarify whether you would suggest stuffing new packages into the
existing ppa:pkgcrosswire/ppa namespace alongside the obsolete stuff or
adding a clean PPA just for Xiphos and its direct dependencies such as
ppa:pkgcrosswire/xiphos?

I can definitely pursue that direction, although at the moment I wasn't
actually given enough permissions to go either of those two routes.