[xiphos-devel] 4.2.0 tagged and pushed

Caleb Maclennan caleb at alerque.com
Mon May 4 07:01:04 MST 2020

My first foray into the leper colony has been thwarted by a bunch of
old cruft. There already is a Xiphos team and a Xiphos project.
Unfortunately the latter has all the wrong contents (an import of 3.x
era code from subversion to bazar instead of just the debian
packaging).

Instead of setting it up and turning over the keys, I think I'll need
somebody from the existing team to authorize me. If we try to do it
the other way around we're going to create no end of confusion over on
Launchpad. I've filed a request to join this:
https://launchpad.net/~xiphos-devel

Is Dimitri John Ledkov somebody currently on this list?