[xiphos-devel] 4.2.0 tagged and pushed

Caleb Maclennan caleb at alerque.com
Sat May 2 13:10:31 MST 2020

If you are deleting the tag, DO IT NOW. 5 hours ago. This is not
something that is easy to recover from and anybody that has pulled the
repo will manually need to delete their own tags, git does not do it
automatically. Integrity thing.

Personally I would say ignore it, maybe manually throw up any
artifacts you want on the release built locally, and tag 4.2.1 when
you thing the build system works.