[xiphos-devel] 4.2.0 tagged and pushed

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Sat May 2 10:48:44 MST 2020

On 5/2/20 1:39 PM, Greg Hellings wrote:
> I'm not sure Arch builds are a thing? I'm really hazy on how Arch works.

I asked only because the summary notes that Arch was built, yet there's
nothing in the package.  I'm OK with it either way.

> * All of those assets *should* have been uploaded automatically.
> However, the release script appears to have choked on itself in the
> place I least would have expected it to do so ("cd packages") ... you
> can either choose to upload the assets you want, manually, or we can
> wait for me to figure out What Is Going On (TM) with the release.

Let me think...

[1] Divehead first into the machinery myself.
[2] Note someone else volunteering to do the work for us, and sit back
to watch for the results.

I'll take door #2. :-)