[xiphos-devel] windows build

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 22:32:20 MST 2020

I have the build working in Docker, currently adding CI to it in Github
Actions. It will auto-build the artifacts (this will be step 1 of getting
automated builds out the door using Github Actions so maintainers and
release managers won't have to build the artifacts and upload them to
Github Releases anymore).

I have a question for Dom and anyone else involved: is any of the
information under the win32/ directory relevant, anymore? It looks like all
the work actually gets done in cpack/windows these days, and I've poked
around but can't find references to the rest of that code elsewhere in the
repo. I haven't done a completely thorough search, though, so I just wanted
to lean on some institutional knowledge if I can. If most of it is now
abandoned in favor of the Fedora builds and packages, then that would be a
huge relief.

--Greg