[xiphos-devel] windows build

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Fri Apr 24 10:00:53 MST 2020

On 4/24/20 11:59 AM, Dominique Corbex wrote:
> Have you disabled SELinux enabled or running Permissive mode?

Oh, is that it?

I've run with SELinux disabled since Fedora Core 3, when every update to
selinux-policy-targeted threatened to brick my machine. selinux=0 is in
my boot flags.

I consider it a detailed practical implementation of a theoretical
device with little practical value for me, a solution in search of a
problem I don't have. But I don't doubt that others will have
explanations for its worth. I get better security protection by moving
sshd to a nonstandard port.

> If you create a default toolbox:
> $ toolbox create
> $ toolbox enter