[xiphos-devel] windows build

Samuel Banya sbanya at outlook.com
Thu Apr 23 20:21:35 MST 2020

Hi there,

My name's Sam Banya.

I'm a hobbyist developer at night since I do tech support during the day for legal software. My GitHub page is:
https://github.com/sbanya/

My personal site is: http://www.musimatic.net/

I've worked with Python 3, and JS (HTML5+CSS3), but still would want to contribute to this project.

I primarily work in Linux, and my machines at the moment run Debian stable minimal install.

Please let me know if there are any lower level issues on the GitHub page I can take a look at, as well as what would be suitable for a beginner like myself.

I'm willing to learn a bit of C, C++, and GTK if needed, so let me know.

Also, I need to make a tab specific Emacs config to handle the tab spacing requirements since I read just briefly on your coding style page that you prefer the methods of the Linux kernel developers for tab styling as well so I'll try working on that as well for myself.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Thanks,

Sam