[xiphos-devel] building biblesync on Centos-7

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Sat May 5 21:45:03 MST 2018

On 05/05/2018 10:18 PM, Fred Smith wrote:
> so I suppose this is a bug report for biblesync, if you want to consider
> it as such.
Yeah, thanx for the catch, it was renamed README.md quite a while back.
But I'm sure Greg's .spec (which is the official version) has been
updated accordingly already.

To be clear, Xiphos 4.1.0 expects BibleSync 1.2.0. There exists a
BibleSync 2 now, which alters the protocol, necessitating a major
version change, but X4.1.0 isn't ready for that update in B2.0.1. X4.1.1
will use it.