[xiphos-devel] totally lost -- how did i get to where i am?

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Mon Apr 16 15:15:22 MST 2018

On 04/16/2018 12:45 PM, Peter Von Kaehne wrote:
> I vaguely remember a few days ago having had problems with opening my preferences and deleting in the end the .xiphos folder
As mysteriously as the problem came, it disappeared as I was attempting
to differentiate a raw, first-time user configuration from my own. By
the time I had copied all my own files back (settings.xml,
tabs/.last_session_tabs, modops.conf, etc), it acted as though nothing
was ever wrong.

I hate that kind of mystery the worst.