[xiphos-devel] translation websites

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Fri Sep 15 15:41:02 MST 2017

If I wanted to enlist the support of some web-based translation facility
in the interest of improving our longstanding set of *.po, which one
would I find recommended?

Someone asked me about weblate.org. But it seems to be either [a] free
software to install on a web server, which would be fine, but it's
clearly a complicated setup with a half bazillion dependencies, so
that's not going to happen soon, or [b] a fee-based
weblate-will-host-for-you arrangement, and no, I'm not going to spend
money on this.

Suggestions welcome.