[xiphos-devel] Xiphos unusable on Archlinux

Caleb Maclennan caleb at alerque.com
Mon Jul 10 02:40:39 MST 2017

Yvand are you running the xiphos, xiphos-git, or xiphos-gtk3 package
from the AUR? Have you tried one of the other packages?

I can confirh that xiphos-gtk3-4.0.4-1 as of the last time I compiled it
was pretty non-functional, but I seem to recal the 2 version (which is
what you should get on the base package) working fine.

Caleb