[wxsword-devel] MacOS X compile

Christian Renz wxsword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 12:18:47 +0200

Guys,

I just tried to do a compile on MacOS X (using just-checked out cvs).

It compiles fine (even though I only have the non-unicode wx library
installed... weird?)!

However, when starting up, the search edit box is in the upper left corner,
covering part of the buttons. It shows my installed modules just fine,
but clicking on any module name doesn't provoke a
reaction. Double-clicking will make it crash :)

I think I'll try to get a compile using VC6 on Windows first to see
what it should work like, then get back to it and see whether I can
fix these problems. Don't count on that being very soon, though,
I'm quite busy right now :).

Greetings,
   Christian

--
crenz@web42.com - http://www.web42.com/crenz/ - http://www.web42.com/

"The following two statements are usually both true: There's not enough
documentation. There's too much documentation."  -- Larry Wall