[sword-devel] Announcing BIBISH 0.4.0

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Tue Mar 19 16:15:08 EDT 2024

PocketSword has a dropdown menu to select any month & day.
Generally though - it simply synchronises the Daily Devotional to Today.

Aside: ICYMI: The MCheyne Bible reading plan is available as a Daily Devotional module from the Xiphos repository.

For more by & about Robert Murray M’Cheyne (1813-1843) please visit https://mcheyne.info/

Regards,

David