[sword-devel] bibref-qt

Kovács Zoltán kovzol at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 05:28:30 EDT 2024

Now I have a working GitHub Actions script to compile SWORD via
MSYS2/MINGW64 and compile also bibref-qt with the freshly built SWORD
library:
https://github.com/kovzol/bibref/blob/b0ed253b69764204b5d63a233b23c96320229871/.github/workflows/build.yml#L61-L124

These are the required packages:
          base-devel
          mingw-w64-x86_64-gcc
          mingw-w64-x86_64-make
          mingw-w64-x86_64-cmake
          mingw-w64-x86_64-pkgconf
          mingw-w64-x86_64-clang
          mingw-w64-x86_64-zlib
Here is the needed patch to prepare SWORD 1.9.0 for the build:
https://github.com/kovzol/bibref/blob/master/sword-patch-mingw64.diff

Then, SWORD must be configured (via cmake) to use prefix /mingw64.
It is not necessary to use make via -G "MinGW Makefiles", it is also
possible to use Ninja.
In this case, of course, the package mingw-w64-x86_64-ninja is needed.

Blessings, Zoltan

Kovács Zoltán <kovzol at gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2024. márc. 11., H,
9:38):