[sword-devel] SWORD Dependancies

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Sat Mar 9 14:15:40 EST 2024

On Sat Mar 9, 2024 at 8:05 PM CET, David "Judah's Shadow" Blue wrote:
> I'm trying to keep dependancies for BIBISH down to a minimum, so I'm curious
> as to what I can be reasonably assured will be installed on a system that has
> sword also installed.

Well, this is what I get on openSUSE/Tumbleweed:

    tumbleweed-pkg~$ rpm -qR sword|awk -F '(' '{ print $1 ; }'|sort -u
    config
    libc.so.6
    libgcc_s.so.1
    libicuuc.so.73
    libstdc++.so.6
    libsword-1.8.1.so
    rpmlib
    tumbleweed-pkg~$

Really, not much.

Matěj

http://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, @mcepl at floss.social
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

A child can go only so far in life without potty training.  It
is not mere coincidence that six of the last seven presidents
were potty trained, not to mention nearly half of the nation’s
state legislators.
        -- Dave Barry