[sword-devel] Packaging Ezra Bible App for Snap and Flatpak users?

Tobias Klein contact at tklein.info
Sat Jan 20 14:35:26 EST 2024

Hi Aaron,

I'd be very open to that!

You should start with the build instruction:

https://github.com/ezra-bible-app/ezra-bible-app/blob/master/BUILD.md#linux

If you need to add a build script consider the existing ones for Linux here:
https://github.com/ezra-bible-app/ezra-bible-app/tree/master/build_scripts/linux

The build targets for the different platforms are also available as npm run
actions via the package.json file:
https://github.com/ezra-bible-app/ezra-bible-app/blob/master/package.json

Feel free to raise a pull request if you want to add this additional
packaging in the existing structures mentioned above. I'd be happy to test/
review your work.

Best regards,
Tobias