[sword-devel] Adding another Bible version

Kahunapule Michael Johnson kahunapule at eBible.org
Tue Feb 20 21:35:29 EST 2024

Hello David and all,

To add the Valera 1602 Purificada to the Sword project would require (1) permission, and (2) digital files in an acceptable format (OSIS, USFM, USX, or USFX).
It looks like the permission granted in https://www.valera1602.org/_files/ugd/804ef4_18fd4564ee2340f0ba4d3d661cef36d2.pdf is functionally equivalent to a CC-BY-ND-NC license, so the permission part is handled.

Whoever reads info at valera1602.org email: do you have some digital files of this Bible translation in USFM, USX, OSIS, or something easy to convert to one of those formats? If so, could we please have a copy so that we can make it available to users of the Sword Project family of apps, including AndBible?

Thanks!

--
signature

Aloha,
*/Michael Johnson/**
26 HIWALANI LOOP • MAKAWAO HI 96768-8747*• USA
mljohnson.org <https://mljohnson.org/> • eBible.org <https://eBible.org> • WorldEnglish.Bible <https://WorldEnglish.Bible> • PNG.Bible <https://PNG.Bible>
Signal/Telegram/WhatsApp/Telephone: +1 808-333-6921
Skype: kahunapule • Telegram/Twitter: @kahunapule • Facebook: fb.me/kahunapule <https://www.facebook.com/kahunapule>