[sword-devel] OSHB module

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue Apr 23 10:47:56 EDT 2024

The engine is supposed to call strongsPad where it is needed.  I did a
quick search and found calls in:

SWLD::hasEntry

zLD::getEntry

zLD::setEntry

zLD::linkEntry

( cf.
https://crosswire.org/svn/sword/trunk/src/modules/lexdict/zld/zld.cpp )

It is dependent on whether or not a module has the StrongsPadding=true
in its .conf file.  All Strongs-keyed dictionaries should have this entry.

Hope this helps,

Troy