[sword-devel] RTF in conf files

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue Apr 23 10:41:39 EDT 2024

Yes, you are correct, there was no RTFPlain filter.  If you svn update,
you should see it now.  I just copied the RTFHTML filter and changed it
to output newlines instead of <br/> and a couple tabs for center.  I was
surprised to see how few RTF tags we support in this filter, but these
must be the only ones we list on the wiki because I use the RTFHTML
filter everywhere.  I also remember we support 1 single HTML tag, so you
will likely need to handle this in your frontend: <a href="link">Link
Text</a>

Sorry about the misinformation.

Troy