[sword-devel] sword-support volunteer

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed Apr 17 15:46:45 EDT 2024

Hey guys,

We've have gotten pretty low on the participation charts with sword-support.

This mailing list is where all support emails go.  It also gets spam,
which we do our best to filter, but quick a bit still gets through.

If you have been around for a while and are willing to receive and
answer support emails, please consider joining sword-support.

The way things work there is pretty simple:

users, publisher, potential developers, mean people, nice people, pretty
much anyone sends email to various address like feedback at crosswire.org,
support at crosswire.org, etc., which are all funneled to
sword-support at crosswire.org

The members of that list all receive the support emails.

If you response, you need to "Reply All" so your response goes both to
the send and also to the list so the other members know that the email
was answered.

That's pretty much it.  There are some question there now about newer
versions of mac and windows, and I just don't keep up with all this
stuff these days.

I, the other volunteers, and certainly our users, would all greatly
appreciate your help answering emails on sword-support.

Please prayerfully consider joining,