[sword-devel] OSHB module

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue Apr 16 00:21:00 EDT 2024

https://crosswire.org/svn/sword/trunk/src/modules/lexdict/swld.cpp

Have a look at SWLD::strongsPad

This method is supposed to be called everywhere Strongs numbers are dealt with. It is supposed to ease the pain of dealing with the various ways Strongs numbers are encoded.

If you find a use case which isn't working, let me know and we'll try to fix it.

As far as standardizing on the way these are encoded in modules, I am in favor of encoding all new modules, going forward, with the way Paratext requires them.

Troy