[sword-devel] Fwd: [sword-support] Please add Sword Project to Winget on Windows

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Thu Nov 30 12:42:23 EST 2023

I occasionally use Winget on my Windows 11 x64 laptop.

It’s generally OK but sometimes gets things wrong.

Currently it reports Facebook Messenger and Skype as available updates but in reality the updates are actually the installed version of each but the available version package ID is reported incorrectly.

It runs from the command line and works only with Windows 10 & Windows 11.

Most ordinary Windows would not be familiar with the utility.

Best regards

David