[sword-devel] SpaRV1909 - some verses seem to have moved between chapters on accident?

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Fri Nov 10 23:58:18 EST 2023

I have not had a look at this text specifically, but what you describe is usually the result of a text forced into a versification which is inappropriate. For many years this software only used KJV like versification until we saw increasingly the impact and constructed a new more flexible system.

This requires then that the text is updated and chances are that you encountered one which is not yet updated.

Peter

Sent from my phone. Please forgive misspellings and weird “corrections”