[sword-devel] Announcing BIBISH release 0.2.0

David "Judah's Shadow" Blue yudahsshadow at gmx.com
Wed Nov 1 15:00:47 EDT 2023

I've released version 0.2.0 of BIBISH. This release adds lexicon support, and
a read command that starts at a given key (or the top of the module) and
continues on until the end, with full pagination. Source tarballs can be found
at,

https://github.com/JudahsShadow/bibish/releases/tag/0.2.0

Currently it needs sword 1.9.0, a C++11 aware compiler, and  Linux (or at
least a system with ioctl to determine terminal size).

The only major known issue is that the help command hangs up if your terminal
is especially small, or maybe that's kdevelop's terminal being weird on me.