[sword-devel] Bible in a year audio

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Thu Mar 23 14:52:33 EDT 2023

We have a bunch of daily devotionals which are in essence Bible reading plans.

And several of our front ends have voice

AndBible is the best on Android on that particular front. I would think bishop on Android could easily do the same (feeding text into Android voice engine)

Sent from my phone. Please forgive misspellings and weird “corrections”