[sword-devel] Bible in a year audio

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Mar 23 06:10:08 EDT 2023

Hey guys. Do any of you have a strategy for reading the Bible in a year.

And also for listening to the daily reading?

I have a friend asking for an app which allows him to listen to the Bible in a year.

He said that he previously had an app which each day gave an OT passage, a Psalm, and an NT passage. But this year he says it's different and he doesn't like it.

Curious if we have any solutions for him.

Troy