[sword-devel] Fwd: cmake patches

ZdPo Ster zdposter at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 09:51:15 EDT 2023

I am sorry, but I did not get the point of your reply.
I do not use subversion - I use git-svn as proposed several months ago on
this forum. But current cmake configuration expects everybody to use
subversion, which is wrong.
These patches improve cmake build:

   -  that will work also with git-svn
   - MSVC build
   - fix depreciated

AFAIK it should cause no harm for other combinations, just improve current
state.

Zdenko