[sword-devel] When osis2mod reports NESTING errors?

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Tue Jun 13 13:10:13 EDT 2023

Thanks Greg,

The issue in question is this (which lists an example with the USFM & the OSIS)
https://github.com/adyeths/u2o/issues/119

Adyeths gave up trying to make u2o.py provide a consistent solution.

He wrote, "I'm also open to the resolution that u2o is already producing the most reasonable OSIS representation of the USFM sources, and it'sosis2modthat's being picky. It's not clear to me how serious these warnings are."

And then, "It's unlikely that I will ever be able to produce output that completely eliminates nesting warnings reported by the osis2mod tool. I will reexamine the code, but I'm not confident that I will be able to fix this particular issue."

Best regards,

David

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.