[sword-devel] When osis2mod reports NESTING errors?

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Tue Jun 13 12:48:43 EDT 2023

This is simply not the case, as you can have valid USFM files that convert OK to OSIS using u2o.py but which osis2mod reports nesting errors.

Having a list item and the list end part way through a verse is not uncommon, albeit less so than having poetry lines end part way through a verse.

David

Sent from Proton Mail for iOS