[sword-devel] When osis2mod reports NESTING errors?

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Tue Jun 13 07:06:05 EDT 2023

Nesting errors I have seen look like (pseudo code)

<chapter startID/>
<verse endID/>

Where the endID of the last verse of last chapter comes after the start is of the new chapter. It is a USFM error. It is too long that I did this but fixing the USFM makes this go away. I am not sure that u2o should fix it though recognising it would be nice of course.

Peter

Sent from my phone. Please forgive misspellings and weird “corrections”