[sword-devel] Module release: KJV

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Sun Jul 30 00:52:21 EDT 2023

Thanks Donna,

The spellings of names that we changed in this way were all checked against the 1769 Blayney Oxford Edition. Ænon was not overlooked or missed. That’s how it is in Blayney which was selected as our reference text, as documented in the developers’ wiki.

cf. Many modern printings of the KJV continue to use the letters Æ, æ.

The extra space in the module title can be adjusted in a future release, but by itself it’s insufficient a reason to warrant even an update to 3.1.1 for such a minor change to the conf file.

David H

Sent from Proton Mail for iOS