[sword-devel] Correction for KJV module in 2 Corinthians 1:8

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Thu Jan 12 15:44:48 EST 2023

On 2023-01-12, 18:57 GMT, Fr Cyrille wrote:
> Unfortunately, the work on KJV is currently at a standstill, and bugs
> are piling up on the tracker. I wanted to offer my help but I didn't get
> any answer. This is a problem that should be treated seriously,
> considering the importance of the KJV.

Well, it would probably help if
https://gitlab.com/crosswire-bible-society/kjv/ actually
contained sources.

Best,

Matěj
https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, @mcepl at floss.social
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

When you’re happy that cut and paste actually works I think it’s
a sign you’ve been using X-Windows for too long.
   -- from /. discussion on poor integration between KDE and
      GNOME