[sword-devel] Module ID for Strongs Lexicons

John Dudeck john.dudeck at proton.me
Sun Jan 8 15:02:15 EST 2023

Greetings,

I am wondering what is the correct way to identify a Strongs Lexicon in the mods.d file, so that there can be multiple versions in a Sword library. I notice in AndBible it is now possible to specify which version of Strongs you want, but it is not working for me.

I have a version of Strongs Greeg and Hebrew with French definitions. How should it be described in the mods.d conf file so that it can coexist with eg. English Strongs?

Currently both have a Module ID of StrongsGreek (and StrongsHebrew), and both are listed in the AndBible Application pereferences > Dictionaries > Strongs Greek Dictionary (and Strongs Hebrew Dictionary), but when I try to select the French version, I am unable to get the radio button to switch to the French version.

Is this documented somewhere? I'm unable to find anything about how to create a correct conf file for Strongs lexicons.

Thanks!

John Dudeck
Programmer at Editions Cle Lyon, France
john.dudeck at proton.me john at editionscle.com
--
I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up in the cloud somewhere.