[sword-devel] Help for lemma in OSIS

Fr Cyrille fr.cyrille at tiberiade.be
Wed Feb 1 07:37:23 EST 2023

Hi,
There are at least two modules (TischMorph BIBdraft) which allows to
display the numbers of strongs, the lemmas and the morphology. I would
like to create a new module with these entries in an osis file. The two
modules I'm talking about are in imp and thml format and in xiphos I
have no problem displaying either the strongs or the lemmas or the morph
or all at the same time. On the other hand, if I build my osis file, and
I integrate the strong and the lemmas in this way: <w lemma="strong:G976
lemma:[This is the] record" morph="robinson:N-NSF">Βίβλος</w > xiphos
can't not displaying the lemma, even when the option is unchecked, I
have the lemma displayed after the bible word between <> like this:
Βίβλος<[This> γενέσεως Ἰησοῦ<of> Χριστοῦ<Christ> υἱοῦ<[the]> Δαυὶδ<of>
υἱοῦ<[the]> Ἀβραάμ<of>
My question is first is this the right way to form the tags in the osis
file? If so is it a xiphos bug?
I tried also this way in the osis : lemma="strong:G976" "lemma=[This is
the] record"

Thank you for the help, br Cyrille