[sword-devel] AKJV source.

Michael H cmahte at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 19:22:11 EST 2023

I'm looking for specifically the Project Gutenberg Ebook 10... King James
Bible typed by Michael S. Hart (not me.)

100% of the changes to this etext between 2003 and 2023 were present in
the American King James version.  This includes "daugher" for "daughter"
and other typos that pretty conclusively show the source text for the AKJV
was originally PG Etext 10. I checked several of these against other source
texts and my printed 1970s "PTL Counselors Bible" (KJV), and none of these
errors seem to be anywhere else (but all the other sources were 2015 or
later...)

https://github.com/BibleCorps/ENG-B-AKJV2018-pd-PSFM/issues/11