[sword-devel] Python script for checking pairwise characters (PROFF-OF-CONCEPT)

Kristof Szabo kristof.szabo at web.de
Mon Dec 18 08:38:06 EST 2023

Hi Matěj,

I wrote some time back https://github.com/krisek/sword-test, with quite a
few test cases, which, I think, covers your use case as well.

I was in touch with Dom on this at the time, but somehow the discussion
stopped how to include these in the module build pipeline.

If you think it is useful I can check your code in detail, and we can see
how we can include it in sword-test.

I think the purpose of sword-utils is something else, and I would be
surprised if python code was incorporated there. (If that was the case, I'd
give a go with sword-test too :))

Kind regards,
Kristof