[sword-devel] What markup format is SWORD's internal markup, and/or where is it documented?

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sat Dec 16 04:19:56 EST 2023

I have written a set of markdown filters which I never committed as it was incomplete and I never finished it.

I can look and see if I can find them.

One aspect is that our “plain” output actually contains a bit of markdown and is not _really_ plain. It would be good to fix that in the same go.

Also I think I found while leaning on the xhtml filters for inspiration was good, there were better, simpler starting points. The latex filters I think I built mainly on top of the rtf output.

I am not a programmer, i just copy and play with until things do as I want.

Peter

Sent from my phone. Please forgive misspellings and weird “corrections”