[sword-devel] [modules] Fwd: KJV and NASB updates

Fr Cyrille fr.cyrille at tiberiade.be
Wed Apr 26 03:04:40 EDT 2023

Ok, then if I understand well, we work on the "full" text, and then with
some scripts we remove some parts of the full text.
Can you list this parts?

Le 25/04/2023 à 21:57, David Haslam a écrit :
> To answer your question briefly.
>
> Please note that such XML files having ".full" as part of the filename
> contain [informational] elements that are removed before making a module.
> ie. The processed source files for the KJV project have more parts to
> the filename.
>
> Aside: Although DM had his own method for removing these elements, I
> made a simple /bespoke/ TextPipe filter solely for this purpose.
>
> Best regards,
>
> David
>
> Sent with Proton Mail <https://proton.me/> secure email.

>>> Version=2.10.2
>>> History_2.10.2=Fixed errant article Strong's markup (2021-04-04)
>>> History_2.9=Added markup to notes. Improved markup of Selah.