[sword-devel] AndBible WEBC Daniel

Michael Johnson Michael at eBible.org
Mon Apr 24 12:51:56 EDT 2023

Hi Br. Cyrille,

Actually, that work-around might work for Catholic versification, but not for the ecumenical versification of the WEB. That is because the World English Bible contains both Daniel translated from the Hebrew traditional text (DAN) and Daniel translated from the Greek Septuagint (DAG). The USFM markup is correct. The ability of the Sword Engine to interpret it is broken.