[sword-devel] SWORD module installation bug

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat Nov 12 10:14:24 EST 2022

Thank you Gred and Tobias for the reports.

Has anyone seen this happen using svn trunk? I can write up some tests to add to our test suite but it would be helpful to know if either of you have seen this with the most recent version. It is useful to hear that it was happening on rev 3873. That rules out the cause being what I've updated since then.

Happy weekend! Praise the Lord for weekends,

Troy