[sword-devel] Ezra Bible App - Looking for Android Testers (Mobile)

fykh0ng4un8u at opayq.com fykh0ng4un8u at opayq.com
Wed May 18 08:50:28 EDT 2022

What are the new features? I might be interested.

I'm not sure how to create a new thread here, so can anyone help me with
this error when running make on the SWORD library?
./configure: line 16567: syntax error near unexpected token `CLUCENE2,'
./configure: line 16567: `PKG_CHECK_MODULES(CLUCENE2, libclucene-core >=
2.3,,true)'

On Sat, May 14, 2022, 12:36 PM Tobias Klein  <