[sword-devel] Ezra Bible App - Looking for Android Testers (Mobile)

Tobias Klein contact at tklein.info
Sat May 14 08:50:44 EDT 2022

Somebody recently got Ezra Bible App working on Librem phone!
See https://github.com/ezra-bible-app/ezra-bible-app/discussions/644

The current code on the master branch is already optimized for phone
screen sizes. But I have been only testing on Android plus on Desktop
with the Chrome developer tools and emulated mobile resolutions.

Best regards,
Tobias