[sword-devel] IBT repo

Michael Johnson Michael at eBible.org
Tue Jun 21 17:52:55 EDT 2022

If mirroring and/or external hosting outside of Russia and without the .ru suffix would be helpful, I can possibly be of assistance. Another possibility would be to merge IBT modules into the eBible.org repository if they become inaccessible from their normal home. I'm all for pressuring the Russian government to halt aggression, but fail to see how restricting Bible distribution would help reach that goal.