[sword-devel] Error in WEBBE translation Re: Message from 197.234.242.215

Michael Johnson Michael at eBible.org
Thu Jul 28 17:11:17 EDT 2022

Hi Arno.

The World English Bible British Edition is in two repositories. All variations of the World English Bible are fully up-to-date on the eBible.org repository. You can tell which Bibles come from eBible.org in the library manager list because all eBible.org modules start with the 3-letter language code ("eng" for English) and end with "eb". The copy of the World English Bible British Edition on the Crosswire repository is older, having several typos in it that have been corrected long ago, including the one
you found. In BibleTime, you should install the module engWEBBE2015eb and delete the WEBBE module.

I hope this helps.