[sword-devel] How to make commentary module

Michael H cmahte at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 11:34:46 EST 2022

In addition, there are several raw commentaries currently published.

I'm not tracing back which repo they came from, but I see

augustin
chrysostom
dtn
spurious
tfg

in my rawcom directory. In each of these folders, the files without
extensions are plain text.  You can open them with any editor and inspect
them for variance from your own attempt at module making.  It would be wise
to copy the folder from your local Sword tree first, just to prevent file
corruption causing program crashes. The .vss file is an index. It should
not be zero length if you have content in that testament. I don't know how
to open it for inspection, but someone else may chip in to help with that.