[sword-devel] French with Strongs?

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Feb 17 09:57:05 EST 2022

Dear Fr. Cyrille,

Have a look here. We regularly use this for migrating tags between modules. You can use one of the default matchers or try the GNT matcher to see how it does or use it as an example to write a more "French-specific" matcher.

Let me know if you'd like help getting started:

http://crosswire.org/svn/sword-tools/trunk/migratetags/